Thursday, May 28, 2009

Naked Boys

No, sorry...I don't have any pictures of these stories. I think they would be illegal anyway. However, I can describe these two stories by saying "naked" as many times as I can.

Story #1:
For a while I'd been planning on taking the boys to this big public swimming pool on one of their days off from school. Finally, last Friday, I was able to do so. Because Aiden had to take an early nap, we decided to go in the afternoon. The boys were excited about going the whole day. I even used it as a prize for being good for me.
We finally made it to the pool. Instead of getting naked (1) in the changing rooms, they said that they could get naked (2) outside. I believed them...it is France. So, the boys start changing in the middle of the park (lots of people around). Everything was going fine. They were excited...pointing out all the fun things they were going to do, while being naked (3).
Then, all of a sudden, as I was finishing getting Aiden dressed, Macsen shouts out, "I don't want this bathing suit! We need to go home and get my other one!" Of course, he was naked (4). I told him that we couldn't drive back home just to get a different bathing suit. It would be a waste of time and most of all, unfair to Aiden. So he had 2 choices, sit there naked (5) or put on this suit and play with us. He chose the former. However, he didn't just sit there. Imagine an almost 7-year old who is buck naked (6) screaming, crying, and jumping up and down. This was a MAJOR tantrum. I decided not to give into his fit and tried to ignore him while Aiden and I played. This went on for nearly 45 minutes!!! I really thought he was going to tire himself out. I was wrong. Finally, for fear of a burnt penis, I told him that we would be going home so that I could punish him.
I would think that he would put on his clothes and come willingly. Wrong again. He froze and wouldn't budge. So...I carried this naked (7) little boy probably 200 yards to the car. I can only imagine what people thought when they saw us.
To make matters worse, I had to cross the border to get back into France. Thankfully there was no one there checking ID. Can you imagine what they would have done to me if they found me with a crying naked (8) boy in the back seat without an ID?!

Story #2:
While I was getting ready for my recent trip into Switzerland, Aiden comes into my room...naked (9). This was our conversation:
"I'm not wearing any pants."
"Why not?"
"Because I like playing with my willy. I love it! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!!!"
Oh...I might not have made this clear...Aiden was the one playing with his willy...naked (10).

I'm glad I got to double digits.

1 comment:

  1. i never heard the 2nd before. im sitting here PEEING my pants. its effing hiarious. bisous! =)

    ReplyDelete