Friday, May 15, 2009

Just Pacause

Both of the boys are very different. The older one, Macsen, seems like he actually wants to please me. I think he views me as a cool young male whom he wants to impress. Yes, he does want a lot of attention, but I can usually keep him under control with no problem. Aiden, on the other hand, is just rambunctious. If something doesn't go his way (which happens a lot) he immediately pouts, cries, and/or throws a tantrum. However, he says the cutest things ever! So here are some cute things he does/says....
  • Instead of saying because, he says pacause.
  • He always says "Did you know that?" And usually its about something that only he would know, so I usually respond with a "No, I didn't". So one time, he said to me, "You don't know much."
  • His favorite game to play right now is, "You are Mary Poppins, and I'm the guy that dances." Basically, it means that I have to follow whatever he does.
  • After watching him pratically undress himself to pee, he gets up and heads towards the door. I say to him that he forgot 2 things (wash his hands, and flush the toilette). After staring at me for a little while, he pushes me out and shuts the door because he wants privacy.
  • Juliette was giving me directions to the tennis courts, but Aiden butts in and says that he knows how to get there. "You go to the hill and turn right. And then after that you go right again. Then you are there." Wasn't that easy?

He says so many cute things...I'll probably have tons of his quotes by the end of this. I just wanted to share what I'm dealing with...a love/hate relationship.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know, Noah...first I see you with Mr. Pickwick, and now I hear you're Mary Poppins to Aidan's Bert!

    Cute stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding to my previous post...

    Qu'est-ce qui te prend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I think it's hilarious that you get to be Mary Poppins!! Also, I mentioned your blog on my blog... so be excited! hope all is well!

    http://laurealism.blogspot.com/2009/05/fabulous-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all very cute stories, but not nearly as cute as some of the things you came up with when you were a toddler- most notably that when someone would ask your name, you would reply, "La-la!"

    ReplyDelete