Ate as much fast food as I could. Highlights include:
- A 460 cal. Java Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks (I don't know why I needed this...I haven't had one in 5 years)
- 4 trips to Chipotle
- McDonald's visit in which no one behind the counter spoke English (not that much different than going to one in France)
- A burger from Max & Erma's that had 5 slices of cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms, guacamole, and marinara
- Ate 3 Dunkin' Donuts for no apparent reason. I just had breakfast 2 hours ago.
- 2 Deep Dish pizza nights
- 1 day without drinking a beer
- Ate at a restaurant where girls come to your window to take your order
- Ate in the car
- Had an ice cream cake
- Watched a movie with a tub of popcorn and a tub of Coke
Tailgated at a White Sox game
Painted a frat room, then proceeded to lay in bed for 2 hours that night hoping the music would die down from the room next to mine.
Sweated my ass off giving my dad free labor
Complained about the President
Spent an entire day(s) watching TV
Made a huge deal out of watching a Preseason football game
Shopped at Costco, twice.
Went to a high school football game 40 minutes away and then waited another 1.5 hours to see it because of a thunderstorm...and I knew no one on the team
Tailgated at said football game
Went to my alma mater and watched eager freshmen move in with their nervous/eager parents. Then I nearly cried driving away knowing that I won't see the love of my life (Butler) for an entire school. The first time in 5 years.
...and of course, spent lots of timing with my amazing family. I couldn't have possibly laughed more in one month because of them.
Here's to the next 8 months in France. I'll miss you, America.