Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Need Your Ideas

I had this great idea to use a picture of Uncle Sam to symbolize that I'm asking for your participation...but now I think it's just creepy.  Despite this, I'm leaving the picture.  Sorry.

I thought it would be fun to do a blog with rankings of top cities, food, experiences, sights, museums, etc.  I'll do that.  At some point.  But before I do that, I'm asking for your help.  I would like you to send me ideas.  Is it because I'm lazy and not wanting to come up with things on my own?  No.  I just want to address specific things that my faithful readers might be curious about.  What kinds of things?  ANYTHING.  Here are some examples...
What was your favorite city?
What were your top 5 favorite meals?
What will you miss most from Europe?
How did you become such a great blogger?  And so handsome?
Who did you miss most while in France? (The answer will always be the sender)
Rank your top 10 things you saw.
Can you buy corned beef in France?
Etc...

You are even allowed to use these examples.  I don't care.  Send me anything.

How do you submit your question(s)?  Easy.  Send me an email (nschluet@gmail.com).  Comment on this blog (below).  Send me a message on Facebook.  Yell really loud.  I will hear you.  Homing pigeons even work very well.
* I think the only route that would allow you to stay anonymous would be to comment on this blog.  I recognize voices pretty well.

Timetable?  Sooner the better.

1 comment:

  1. I would like a top 5 things that you saw/did that reminded you of your family.

    ReplyDelete