Monday, June 1, 2009

This is what I look like without a shirt, too

This was the scene at the Geneva Beach on Sunday. There were 2 other men with this group that looked just like he. Lauren (Aussie Au Pair) and I watched them for hours trying to figure out what they did for a living. Here's our top 5 choices...you pick.
a) Circus folk
b) Ballet dancers
c) Synchronized divers
d) Cheerleaders
e) Au Pairs

Oh!!! I got to see my first topless sunbathers (not as great as I thought) and my first thongs (as great as I thought).

8 comments:

  1. Oh, they are definitely au pairs! This is what you will look like, Noah, after a year of carrying Macsen and Aiden around! Whether you want to or not...it just happens!

    This is truly the funniest picture ever...it doesn't even seem possible that the one guy could be holding the other guy with one arm, does it? When I got on your page and first glanced at the picture, it looked almost surreal! Thought it was photoshopped!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...now I know what I should have bought you for a going away gift...a thong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I have to know! How long did these men "pose" like that for?!?! That is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Leslie~ definitely Au Pairs! However, I thought you were the one on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should have made this more clear...the person on top is a woman. That might make this seem less appalling.

    And they were doing this for about 20 minutes...but different poses. This was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I just looked at this again (enlarged) and realized that the person on top is a girl! I in no way meant to imply that you look like a girl....sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha that's what I'm implying!

    ReplyDelete