Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I felt that if I left tomorrow without a new blog, I wouldn't have any closure before the holidays.  I can't just leave without wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  So that's what I'm doing.

Stockings from my mom
Also, I wanted to give the final details of my holiday expedition.  I thought I'd give my stalkers a little help.  I know when I travel, its hard to follow me sometimes.  So this is my Christmas gift to all of you.

 Our Christmas decorations
Tomorrow (Sunday, 20), I'm taking the train to Milan.  Then on the 21st, I'm flying to Krakow.  On the 23rd, I'm flying to Oslo.  I'm thinking on the 27th, I'm taking a bus down to Copenhagen.  And then I'll fly back to Geneva on the 1st (morning...no sleep for me).

 Ornament from my mom
I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to pass along once I return next year.  So until then, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, honey! We'll miss you so much. I'm so glad we got to talk with you this morning. Be careful and keep in touch as much as you can. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Noah! Have fun on your journeys!

    ReplyDelete